99.Could you please tell me the international prefix and the coun-try code for Australia?
能不能告诉我国际号码及澳大利亚的号码?
100.…and then dial the city code and the number.
然后拨你要打的城市号码和电话号码。
101.Start with the international code which is 00.
一开始要拨国际长途电话号码00。
102.What time do the special rates apply?
什么时候可用优惠价?
103.I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.
我能否把电话费记在我的房间账单上。
104.I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge afterwards.
讲完之后我会把电话费告诉柜台服务员。
105.I'd like to place an overseas call to London.
我想打一个通到伦敦的国际电话。
106.Can I dial direct?
我可不可以打直拨?
107.How about the charges?
费用如何?
108.The charges vary according to the types of call you make.
费用根据您打电话的种类不同而有差别。
109.The cheapest is a station-to-station call,then a person-to-person call.
最便宜的是叫号电话,然后是叫人电话。
110.The mini charge will apply for the first three minutes, then each additional minute will be charged.
最低费用适用于三分钟,其后每多一分钟再追加一分钟的费用
。
111.Could you put through a collect call for me?
你能为我接一个对方付费电话吗?
112.And what's the number you are calling?
电话号码呢?
113.And your name and number?
您的姓名和电话号码呢?
114.Hang up and I'll call you back In a few minutes.
您先挂上。过几分钟我再打给你。
115.You have a collect call for a Mr. Ron Smith in Chicago.
您有来自芝加哥罗恩·史密斯先生的对方付费电话。
116.Will you accept the charges?
你接受付费吗?
117.I have your call on the line. GO ahead, please.
电话已经给您接通了,请讲吧。
7. 打错电话
118.I beg you pardon? Miss who?
对不起,你说谁?
119.I'm sorry,but I don't know that name.
对不起,我不认识这个人。
120.You must have the wrong number.
你一定是弄错号码了。
121.Come on.I know Anna's there.Let me talk to her.
不要这样好不好。我知道安娜在那儿,让我跟她讲话。
122.There's no one named Anna here.
这儿没有叫安娜的。
123.Are you sure you have the right name?
你肯定没弄错姓名吗?
124.What number are you trying to dial?
你要的电话是什么号码?
125.I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing,China.
我想打一个通到中国北京的叫人电话。
126.To Mr.Qin at 6634-6972.
找秦先生,号码是6634-6972.
127.Mr.Zhou,will you hold the line,please?
周先生,请稍等一会儿好吗?
128.There is no Qin at that number.
那个号码查无秦先生。
129.Will you check the number again,please?
请您再核对一下电话号码好吗?
130.What the number I gave you,operator?
接线员,我给你的号码是多少?
131.I've given you a wrong number.
我给错电话号码了?
132.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
我想您打错了。
133.I suggest you look in the phone book.
我建议您查一下电话簿。
8. 分机、占线
134.How may I direct you call?
您要哪里?
135.Could I have extension 239,please?
请转接分机239。
136.I'm sorry the number's engaged.
对不起,这个电话有人在打。
137.The line is free now.I'll put you through.
不占线了,我帮您接过去。
138.Whom am I speaking to,please?
请问是哪位?
139.Do you mind if I use your phone?
我可以用一下你的电话吗?
140.I wonder if I could make a long distance call?
我能打个长途吗?
141.I'd like the extension 4130,please.
请转4130分机。
142.The number is busy now.
电话占线。
143.Well,it's ringing,go ahead,please.
好了,通了,请讲话。
144.And it took me quite a long time getting to you.
好不容易才给你打通。
145.I've been busy on the phone.
我一直在通话。
9 电话故障
146.The connection was bad.
通话情况很糟。
147.There was a lot of echo and I couldn't hear well.
回音太多,我听不清楚。
148.I'll connect you agian.
我再为您接通一次。
149.I've just been disconnected from a number.
我的电话被打断了。
150.Could you speak a little louder,please?
您能说大声点吗?
151.There's a bad connection.
电话连接不好。
152.And now there's no answer.
现在没有回声。
153.Could you tell me if there's something wrong with myphone?
是不是我的电话机出了问题?
154.I doubt if it's your phone.
我想不是因为您的电话机。
155.There may be a fault on the line.
可能是电话线路出了故障。
156. I'll tell our engineers about it.
我向工程部报告一下。
157.We've checked that line,there was mini fault out it.
我们已检查了线路,有一点小故障。
158.The number's ringing for you now.It should be all right thistime.
对方的电话响了,这次不会有问题了。
159.May be the receiver is off the hook.
可能是听筒没放好。
160.I can barely hear what you are saying.
我几乎听不到你在说什么。
161.We must have gotten our lines crossed.
我们的线路一定和别人的串线了。
162.Why don't we hang up and try again?
我们何不挂断重打?
163.Hello.It's me again.
喂,又是我。
164.I think my phone is out of order.
我想是我的电话坏了。
165.But I keep getting a funny noise.
但我总听到一种有趣的噪音。
166.Are the lines overloaded?
是线路超负荷了吗?
167.What kind of sound is it making?
发出什么样的声音?
168.A continuous beeping sound.
是连续的BB声。
169.And I can't get a proper dialing tone.
我得不到正常的拨号音。
170.I'm calling from another line.
我现在是用另一个电话打给你。
10. 结束电话
171.I recognized your voice right away.
我一听就知道是你的声音。
172.I'm calling to ask you some question about Jim,you knowhim,don't you?
我打电话来问一下有关吉姆的问题,你认识他,对吧?
173.Oh,Mary,I'd better go now.
噢,玛丽,我要挂电话了。
174.Is the boss coming by?
是老板过来了?
175.OK.I'll let you get back to your work.
好,回去工作吧。
176.I'll call you again later,OK?
我过一会儿再打给你,好吗?
177.Call me at home.
打到我家来。
178.Certainly,I'll make sure he gets your message.
当然,我一定会转达您的话。
179.Hello!Is that you,Tom?
喂,你是汤姆吗?
180.I'd know your voice anywhere.
你的声音我到哪里都听得出。
181.I can't believe I got hold of you at last.
我真不敢相信终于和你联系上了。
182.I tried to contact you by phone several times,but you werenot in.
我给你打了好几次电话,但是你都不在。
183.Oh,somebody's at the door.I have to go.
噢,有人来了,我得去开门。
184.And I have to say“good-bye”.
我不得不说再见了。
185.Nice talking to you.
很高兴跟你通话。
186.Same here,bye-bye.
我也是,再见。
187.What's your FAX number,please?
你的传真号是多少?
188.I'll think about it and call you back to discuss it to some de-tails soon.
我考虑一下,然后尽快打电话给你具体讨论这件事。
189.I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
我期盼你的回音。